Friday, March 30, 2012

41with an almost 3year old....

It's been awhile since I posted anything. As much as I wish I would continue doing it everyday like I used to, these days I am good to get to bed and get a few hours of sleep. It isn't easy being 41 chasing a 3yr old around. But I enjoy it soooo much more than I would have at 25. I cherish everything she does, says and all of the sweet moments we have together as a family. Looking back, life was never as I planned in my mind. Growing up I wanted to marry my asshole boyfriend of 6yrs, and I wanted kids by age 22. Later, I was 27 and telling another boy I would be married before i turned 30 with at least one kiddo. Next thing you know, I was 34, getting married on a beach in Mexico and not even knowing if kids were in the picture for me, but I never thought it would be because I couldn't have kids. Now, I am married, to a "nice guy" and have a beautiful daughter that we adopted that I couldn't even imagine being without. Ya know, I am not much of a country music fan like I was in my 20's... But Garth Brooks, "unanswered prayer" really says it all. Thank god!

No comments:

Post a Comment