Monday, November 14, 2011

Age 2

at 25 months she is already pedaling her tricycle.... steering it and going up and down the sidewalk. She says her ABC's and can count to 20 now... at 27 months. She has been dressing herself since age 1 1/2 and she has been putting on her shoes herself for longer than that. She is catching on to most all things way early. I hope it is a sign that she will do well in school. She has been day time potty trained for 5 months now, and can sleep through a 3 hour nap without going. Over night... longer than 3 hours she doesnt do so well... but not expected to. We have been having a hard time getting her to go to sleep at night, so we put a third nightlight in her room and are now leaving the hall light on. Tonight I set her up with her lantern and some books and she is back there pretending to read outloud to herself. I hope this works as it has been taking two hours for her to fall asleep. So we are stopping the rocking and letting her read and hopefully fall asleep on her own. fingers crossed because I am exhausted! She is sweeter than ever. Hugging and kissing us all the time. Telling us she misses us and loves us : I love u Daddy"! I walked in from work tonight and she hugged me and said " I missed you Mommy"! Priceless! Okay... going to stop typing. But trying to log her achievements more!

No comments:

Post a Comment