Thursday, November 3, 2011

Tummy Mommy

Well, for prob. the 4th time, Katherine and Moe have broken up. As she told me, due to DWI and other charges she didnt tell me about. Because of this she got evicted from their apartment and again had to move the kiddos back in with her Mom. Along with documenting Emmy, I am also every now in then documenting her Tummy Mommy because I know she will be curious in knowing about her life as well and not just hers. Katherine still just doesnt have her feet on the ground, how could she... she is 22 with a 7 yr old and a 5 yr old. Too young to have to deal with growing up that fast. But she has made due with it and I believe is a good Mom. But of course I am not there to really know for sure. I can only imagine all the things that she doesnt tell me. For that I almost do not want to know. I am just happy she is away from Moe. He will never change. He has proven that time and time again. Abusive, verbally and physically is NOT a good environment for those kids. And I am so glad Emmy isnt around that. We pray she pulls herself together and becomes the outstanding young women that we know she can be. Sometimes when people do not even know better, they just don't know what strive for. All we can do is tell her how smart and how much potential she really has. She told me she is now dating a 43 yr old.! UGH! WAYYYY tooo old for her. But I have no control over that. She is such a sweet person, but that is the side I know. I think there is more personality in her,, and a wild side she never shows us. And that is fine. I have been there done that. Maybe even there is a dark side to her. But I do not want to know that. I like knowing the sweet Katherine that I wish was my daughter as well. I love her unconditionally and only wish the very best for her! We love you Katherine! ALL OF US!

No comments:

Post a Comment