Sunday, August 28, 2011

Blogging

I wait entirely too long to post on here! I am so mad about it because I want to make sure that I am posting all of her accomplishments, and funny things she says. Her uncle B is going through a rough time. His wife is leaving him for another man... and it has been rough. But he is stronger now. I was upset. VERY! But I have since calmed down and just want what is best for him. Seeing him now he already seems happier.... just like he didnt know he had been unhappy for so long, he doesnt know he is happy yet. At least not how I can see it from the outside looking in. He wrecked his car. UGH... I cannot wait until we can look back on this and laugh. Emmy loves her Uncle B! SOOOO SWEET!
Anyway, Emmy has been a hoot. The potty training is going so well... and she is starting to talk more and more... and I am afraid she is going to be a chatty cathy... LOL! LOVE IT! She is such a girly girl! LOVES playing pretend with her doll house. SOOOO cute. "Mommy pay" "MMM.. Pay Mommy" This is how she says Wanna play mommy. She will say "whass dat" to everything.. I tell her and she will answer with "OOHHh" She says some funny things!

Also, need to post that Katherine has gotten an apt. with Moe and they seem to be doing good. We met her in Ft Worth. First time in over a year And I let her just hold her and walk around with her. IT was very sweet! I love Katherine... and I hope it always stays that way between us. I know she wishes she could raise Emmy... but I also know it would be too hard for her money wise and because of that whole situation. She is going to counseling which has helped her to be able to see Emmy and to be happy with the whole situation. She seems content! I am glad about that! I want Emmy to have her in her life.... so hopefully we will keep doing these meetings once or twice a year. Emmy seems like the happiest kiddo I know! Always smiling and always playing... FULL OF ENERGY! But she is doing well. Exceling at everything she does. She did gymnastics this past weekend and loved it but was very distracted in the gym! UGH!
She will get there though. She is soo hyper... and full of energy that it almost bursts out of her. WEll... I need to go to bed. I am tired... and need to stop staying up so late.

No comments:

Post a Comment