Thursday, April 17, 2014

Well, Easter is this weekend and we have no idea what we are doing. This will be fun, just got to find the right thing to do. Emmy is so cute! She told me I was her everything and that she thinks I am the sweetest Mommy in the whole world. Do you think she will feel that way at age 10, or age 12.... I hope so, but I doubt it. LOL! She asks so many questions. Questions that you would think an older child would ask. She seems to very content with being adopted. That is my biggest fear, so I write about it a lot. I do not want her to have many struggles with that. Kindergarten starts in 4 months, and I am so nervous. She doesn't seem nervous, she seems ready and excited. So I really hope that she is and that there isn't took much confusion about it. We are also looking into Gymnastics. She seems interested. She also said she wants to take Piano Lessons but that isn't suggested to start until age 7. She started soccer in the spring and takes ballet at her pre-school. I really look forward to her recital in May! Well, not much more to say, I just wanted to blog as it seems we are so busy these days, there isn't a lot of chances to stop to do this. I know Emmy will want to read this some day... it started out for me, and is now for her!

No comments:

Post a Comment